- Architects: Native Narrative
- Location: Mas-in, Leyte, Eastern Visayas, Philippines
- Category: Other facilities
- Lead Architects: Jakob Gate, Native Narrative
- Project Funding: Ormoc City Government & Committee for Architecture Grants by The Danish Arts Foundation
- Construction Consultants: Silversocket Enterprises, Junnel Dalmas & City Engineering Department, Ormoc City Government
- Local Community Consultants: Rural Development initiative & The Sheryl Lynn Foundation
- Donors Of Learning Material: Stine Bech Olsen & Friends German European School Singapore Ormoc Chamber of Commerce Children’s Books Author Kimberly Kleczka DSV Air & Sea Inc.
- Area: 63.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Jakob Gate
- Architects: GLA
- Location: No.88, Huancheng South Road, Tonglu County, HangZhou, Zhejiang, China
- Category: Institutional buildings
- Lead Architect: Peidong Zhu
- Project Director: Peidong Zhu, Ping Song
- Design Team: Peidong Zhu, Ping Song, Dongsheng Fu, Danyang Yu, Zhihang Chen, Jianjun Li, Guohua Huang, Jianhua Feng, Jianping Sheng, Jian Zhou
- Facade Consultant: facade studio, Xuesong Zheng, Yunzhou Hua
- Landscape Consultant: Shangyang Li
- Area: 73888.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Li Yao, Peidong Zhu
Finding the right pressure washers for driveways can make the task easier and faster.
Pressure washers, also known as power washers, are increasingly becoming part of most homes. They are used to do both simple and hard household activities. Pressure washers are available in different types, models, sizes, and shapes, and these determine their applicability. For instance, a unit with a high pressure is able to do difficult cleaning jobs and wash away stubborn dirt and grime.
Therefore, if you are looking to improve your homes curb appeal, it’s important to select the right pressure washer for the driveway.
Here are some few things to take note when making your selection:
- Gas or Electric Pressure Washer
There are two types of pressure washers; gas and electric pressure washer. When it comes to cleaning your driveway, a gas machine will get the job done quickly. Unlike electric pressure washer, gasoline-based machines operate 5-7 horsepower, making them powerful for hard cleaning jobs.
On the other hand, electric machines use less pressure and are more ideal for light cleaning jobs like washing windows. Not forgetting that they need to be plugged into an electrical cord. However, reviews of electric pressure washers show that they are more affordable and quiet than gasoline-based washers.
A gasoline based washer is ideal for heavy cleaning projects
Today, many people are having a dream of making a modern house so that they can have a better and stylish living different from their traditional living. The modern houses should be designed in a way that they look stylish, elegant and attractive both from the interior side as well as the exterior side.
Architectures Ideas has brought for you some important tips that you must follow in order to have the perfect modern residential architecture that you want. Just have a look at them.
Have a Simple Floor Plan
The floor plan of your house should be simple and straight forward for you and your architect to understand. If you have a complex floor plan then it may confuse you and you may not get what you actually want.
Have proper and clear discussions with your architect about what you actually want to build. Know the desires of your family members too and accordingly make the floor plan simple.
Have Interiors with Neutral Color Palette
Getting a San Antonio Real Estate mortgage pre-approval is an initial step towards homeownership. Once you are pre-approved, you can confidently start looking for the perfect home. But with all the excitement, don’t forget that you still don’t have the physical money on your hands just yet. There are situations when your mortgage preapproval can be revoked by the lender. Here are some of them:
- Changing jobs
It is common to change jobs in your entire life but if you change jobs more often, it sends a strong signal to the lender that you might not be creditworthy. Keep in mind that your employment status is one of the most important criteria that impact your loan. When you keep on switching jobs especially with the different line of work, it will be very hard to convince the lender that you will have a steady source of income to pay for the loan.
- Taking additional loans.
Property owners often believe that selling their home privately will save them money and maximise their profits. However, the expertise, experience and services from a real estate agent like Team Anderson Property Group, provides greater value at the end of the day and can actually improve the profit margin.
5 of the top benefits that you can expect to receive when selling your property through a real estate agent include:
- Property Pricing
A real estate agent is skilled at ensuring that the property is listed at the optimal price in order to attract potential buyers and ensure that the property is being sold for the highest price possible. They use a number of factors to assess the right price including the current property market trends, the market value of the home, knowledge of the area and the features of the home. It is always advisable to use a local agent to get the greatest benefit when pricing a property for sale.
- Potential Buyers
- Architects: Olson Kundig
- Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States
- Category: Museum
- Lead Architects: Tom Kundig, FAIA, RIBA, Design Principal; Kirsten R. Murray, FAIA, Principal; Kimberly Shoemake-Medlock, Project Manager; Thomas Brown, LEED® AP, Project Manager; Brian Walters, LEED® AP, Laura Bartunek, Rehanna Rojiani, Architectural Staff; Vikram Sami, AIA, BEMP, LEED® AP BD+C, Building Performance; Michelle Arab, ASLA, Landscape Architecture
- Area: 6595.0 m2
- Project Year: 2019
- Photographs: Benjamin Benschneider
- Architects: The Miller Hull Partnership
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Category: History
- Lead Architects: Sian Roberts
- Design Team: David Miller, Brian Court
- Landscape: Berger Partnership
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Lara Swimmer, Miller Hull, Navid Baraty, Vlanka Catalan, Peipei Sun, Mat Albores
The curatorial team of the Chicago Architecture Biennial has announced the theme of the third edition of the event, to be titled "...and other such stories". The intentionally-broad theme proposes an investigation of architecture / the built environment not just as a form, but as a culmination of the conditions that shape it. ...and other such stories is a collaborative effort between Artistic Director Yesomi Umolu and co-curators Sepake Angiama (a curator focused on education) and Paulo Tavares (a Brazilian architect and academic).